Since 2008 Dr. Andreas Sasdi bears the title “Certified Specialist for Intellectual Property Rights”, he is Chairman of the Southwestern Section of the German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property and Copyrights (GRUR) and his main focus lies on trademark law.
- Admitted to the bar in 2001
- Studies in Erlangen and Tübingen
- Dissertation in the field of international IP-Law
- Member of the German-Australian-Pacific Association of Lawyers e.V. (specialist group for patent, copyright and trademark law)
- Partner at BSB Quack Gutterer Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB
- German-Australian-Pacific Association of Lawyers e.V. (specialist group for patent, copyright and trademark law)
- Regional group southwest of the German Association for Intellectual Property and Copyright Law (member of the board)
- Trade and Industry Association Stuttgart City e.V.
Dr. Andreas Sasdi
Certified Specialist for Intellectual Property Rights
|Competences||Trademark Law, Copyright and Design Law|